Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WElcome to my Blog! Welcome Squidward! Welcome Squidward!

Hi guys! Welcome to my blog where I post my art and my LPS customs :3 I hope you enjoy!
My customs are available to purchase in my ebay and etsy shops.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/kibaslpscustoms
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KibasLPSCustoms?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I'm also open for custom commissions and drawing commissions! ^u^

DeviantArt: Kibachuthewolf.deviantart.com
Youtube: Youtube.com/LittlestPetShopPup
Instagram: KibaWolfe

(I'm most active on these three social media)

Art blog: Kibachuthewolf.tumblr.com
Personal Blog: Kibawolfe.tumblr.com

I'm very opinionated and I apologize if how I feel offends you but if you stumble across something you don't like on any of my social medias including this blog, I probably will not agree with your beliefs, so please respect that these are my opinions and these are my spaces to vocalize them and be myself and if you don't like that, then you can go somewhere else. I don't like to argue with people and I respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion as am I so please respect me.

No comments: